Sign Up to Become a Patron!
Get the Living Vibrantly Monday Morning Minutes every week in your inbox and the website!
sign up for the gold patron membership
- Full Access to the Live Vibrantly Member resources at livevibrantly.life: The Eight Pillars of living vibrantly for your entire life, Karen’s Videos and Courses, Book reviews, and of course – Karen’s Weekly Instructional and inspirational teaching: Monday Morning Minutes (sent to you every Monday to kickstart your vibrant week)
- Monthly Special Patron’s Only Vibrant Content from Karen
- You can gift TWENTY FIVE (25) Live Vibrantly Memberships
- Invitation to attend Patron’s only online monthly VIBRANT, INTERACTIVE seminars with Karen on a special Live Vibrantly topic. Just for Patrons!
- Personal welcome zoom coaching session with Karen
Here's what other people are saying
"I subscribe to…the VIBRANT MINUTE that just starts my week off on such a high and it lasts for 7 days until the next Monday." - Joel Weldon
[The Live Vibrantly Monday Morning Minutes] “help me think about something positive and new (or that I forgot about) and it gives me a boost for the whole week.” - Kitty Hansen
“Here I am a highly paid executive, yet I’ve never even thought of some of the nuggets I get from you every single time we meet.”
“You’re able to help me with anything I throw at you. It always amazes me that you can help me find solutions to problems that seem so complex.”
“You meet people where they are and recognize their uniqueness as you help them clarify the gaps between where they are now and their ideal outcome. You then co-create practical solutions of how they can make changes and achieve their desired results. You help them gain clarity and digest the information that is coming at them. You recognize the unique person without trying to tell them what is right and demonstrate that there is not any one right way. You help them adjust and design how to move forward in ways that make sense to them. It always feels like I’m being seen, heard, respected and understood. I get the tools I need to build at my own pace. You speak from the heart to the heart.”